Call for Applications: TRAVEL GRANTS for RECOMB 2010
A modest fellowship fund is available to assist students and post-doctoral trainees in attending RECOMB 2010 for the purpose of presenting their original research. Applications for travel awards are hereby invited. All travel grant applications must be received before March 10th 2010. Applicants will be notified by March 20th 2010, by email. As of now, the size of each award is expected to be 400 euros.
To apply for a travel fellowship, please email the following information to
- Legal name (for financial purposes)
- Optional: Name and title by which you prefer to be addressed
- Status (student, postdoc)
- Email address
- Institution and location of institution (e.g., university address) including country
- Preferred mailing address, if different from university address
- Extremely brief statement about availability of other funding sources
- What you will present including title, authors, and type (paper/poster)
- Indication if any of your co-authors are also applying for travel grants
- Indication if the applicant is a member of ISCB
This announcement may be freely redistributed. Good luck in your applications and see you in Lisbon.